Popping In
I am back. Some hiatus. I just needed to write again- I guess. New blog, but it's still angst-ridden. Boy, it's boring...
Anyway, I am off to Tokyo for three weeks. So I will not be around. Please do not contact me on handphone from 8th April to the 30th April. I can't afford it. Tokyo is making me bankrupt. I need a job. Any openings? I guess it will be a good break. Far from the maddening crowd as Thomas Hardy will say. I really need to be away. I am just so stifled here. Gosh, claustrophic.
By the way, save the trees. I just gave peabrain a lesson in saving tissue paper. Yep, save the trees...
Eleanor Put Your Boots On - Franz Ferdinand
Anyway, I am off to Tokyo for three weeks. So I will not be around. Please do not contact me on handphone from 8th April to the 30th April. I can't afford it. Tokyo is making me bankrupt. I need a job. Any openings? I guess it will be a good break. Far from the maddening crowd as Thomas Hardy will say. I really need to be away. I am just so stifled here. Gosh, claustrophic.
By the way, save the trees. I just gave peabrain a lesson in saving tissue paper. Yep, save the trees...
Eleanor Put Your Boots On - Franz Ferdinand

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home