Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blindfolded

This teaching stint is gonna put me into the asylum soon. The kids are just total rascals, and some are just sheer devils. Imagine, coming to school without pen and paper! How absurd! This boy in my class just holds on to his bag tightly. Ignores me and swears in Hokkien. Another blatantly falls asleep before me.

Geography? Isn't that my history? I am a literature student!!! Honestly, I am at lost in class. I am given two periods and I am done long before that. The kids are not responsive and some show a disregard for learning.

English? They have no regard for it either, and the English department had been less than helpful. I am tossed into the deep end of the pool and I am gasping for breath. Three weeks of this insane torture. Honestly, I am pretty keen on pulling out after two. I have yet to commit into my third week. Gotta think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger FaL]aCy said...

wow girl!!! u're relief teaching?????? where??

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home