Donuts

I am going gaga for them. Prior to my trip to Japan, I had a soft spot for these chewy beings. Upon my return, I go insane for them. Yup, it's all Mister Donut's fault. How could anyone resist these gorgeous, beautiful beings. They are too good to resist. I can sink into 3 of them at a go. Gone are the days I can grab a donut for breakfast, tea and supper. There would be a Mister Donut store at every corner of Japan. Sometimes, I feel that there are more Mister Donut stores than McDonalds in Japan. Look at this beautiful creation above. Gorgeous. A master piece.
And my all time favourite is the Pon De Ring (Plain and Almond):
Click on the link here, can't seem to upload picture. Booey.
Gosh, my Dad and I worship these. They are the biggest delight. I do miss them dreadfully. And XQ, no thanks to your K buddy who takes delight in rubbing it in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home