These Days...
Of late, I have been extremely self-centered. It has been me, me, me and me of late. I am ashamed to admit it. I have forgotten my cause. I have forgotten about the depravity and the suffering of the world. All I have been doing of late is to whimper over my broken soul. Ha. The great fool. Yup, you have been a fool of late. A big one.
Tell me, what do you do to make a person strong? Tell me, where do I find hand to hold and shoulder to lie on? Tell me about the ways to end poverty and chaos in the world? How do I make people happy? Tell me. Please.
Tell me, what do you do to make a person strong? Tell me, where do I find hand to hold and shoulder to lie on? Tell me about the ways to end poverty and chaos in the world? How do I make people happy? Tell me. Please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home