Friday, June 30, 2006

Shopaholic

Shopaholic Me! Retail therapy is absolutely fantastic, I can swear by it. For the past two weeks I have bombed a disgusting amount on clothes. Why 'disgusting'? A little annoyed by self in fact for spending so recklessly. I stress - reckless.

Okay, let's do a stock take. However punishing it may be for me to recall my purchases... (Okay, I m showing off. I confess.) I am gleefully satisfied. Thinking about them makes me chuckle. Hee.

Here goes nothing!

A. 5 tops - About $100 was spend on them. Well, there was a sale at Mango and Zara!!!!!! It ain't my fault!

B. 3 pairs of shoes - My new Pazzion heels! And a new pair of black slippers that I bought! Went shopping in my new heels and they hurt my feet dreadfully, I succumbed to the temptation of buying another to give my feet some respite. Some reason... And my Converse shoes - a shoe so wonderfully comfortable.

C. Two Adidas T-shirts!!!!! My star buy! But defence!!! I got them for my brother. A whopping $69 each!!! (Okay, I got huge discounts for them. I got them at $29. Connections... *Chuckle*)

D. Socks - A pair for $5! I just could not resist buying them. Each time I stroll pass this socks shop in Ngee Ann City, I would pop in to take a look. Bought 4 pairs from them in the past two months. Pretty things. Best of all - Made in Japan! Okay, silly mentality. Give me a break.

E. Pants - 2 pairs were bought. Hmm...

One more item to top all these shopping off - A white headband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home