Till the End of Time
Till the End of Time - Sophia Pyle
I will love him in my years of youth.
And may I love him till I am old and gray.
May I carry the love for him through the years
With the same fiery constancy of fresh love.
May it burn furiously through the darkest of time
And brightest of day
Till the end of time.
No where near Elizabeth Barrett Browning's poem, "How Do I Love Thee", but it is a pretty fair attempt. What say you, fair friends?
I will love him in my years of youth.
And may I love him till I am old and gray.
May I carry the love for him through the years
With the same fiery constancy of fresh love.
May it burn furiously through the darkest of time
And brightest of day
Till the end of time.
No where near Elizabeth Barrett Browning's poem, "How Do I Love Thee", but it is a pretty fair attempt. What say you, fair friends?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home