Drops
"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."-Abraham Crowley
I wonder sometimes if I have shed enough tears to fill a cup. A brimming, overflowing cup of sorrow carrying my hurt and disappointment. I have gone ad nauseum over the same issue that it bores my poor victims endlessly. To my poor unfortunate friends - my deepest apologies.
The folly in me. I weep as I write. Words can no longer carry my pain. They just serve as an echo of the emptiness in this wretched heart of mine. The human touch I lack. The human spirit I seek. The smile that I yearn. All to take away this pain. This frivolous hurt that I brought upon myself.
"I hurt myself by hating you." - Hurt by Christina Aguilera
Desperation at its utmost. There is nothing that I would not do to hear those words "I love you".
My mind is no longer lucid.
I wonder sometimes if I have shed enough tears to fill a cup. A brimming, overflowing cup of sorrow carrying my hurt and disappointment. I have gone ad nauseum over the same issue that it bores my poor victims endlessly. To my poor unfortunate friends - my deepest apologies.
The folly in me. I weep as I write. Words can no longer carry my pain. They just serve as an echo of the emptiness in this wretched heart of mine. The human touch I lack. The human spirit I seek. The smile that I yearn. All to take away this pain. This frivolous hurt that I brought upon myself.
"I hurt myself by hating you." - Hurt by Christina Aguilera
Desperation at its utmost. There is nothing that I would not do to hear those words "I love you".
My mind is no longer lucid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home