Head Over Heels In Love With Tokyo
Yep, I am still in this ditzy mood and extolling the virtues of beautiful Japan. I will try to get the pictures up soon. Seriously, I am doing the Japan Tourism Board a favour here. :P *chuckle* They are trying to boost their tourism numbers. Though there is much room for improvement in their marketing techniques. My advice - take a leaf from Korea. JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organisation) doesn't seem to be getting it right in my opinion. Honestly, Dick Lee doesn't seem to be a good tourism ambassador for Japan. Yes, he may be popular among Japanese. But more importantly, it should be a Japanese figure who is popular among SIngaporeans so as to draw us there. Fans would do the craziest thing to get to their idols. Anyway, I digress.
Tokyo is just such a fantastic city. I was dazzled by the lights of the city. Shopping - it's hundred times better than Orchard Road. Their underground shopping malls is a maze to be explored. Though, the best undergound shopping mall in my view is the one at the Nagoya station. It diverges to so many places. You can easily spend up to a day exploring an area.
Tokyo is just such a fantastic city. I was dazzled by the lights of the city. Shopping - it's hundred times better than Orchard Road. Their underground shopping malls is a maze to be explored. Though, the best undergound shopping mall in my view is the one at the Nagoya station. It diverges to so many places. You can easily spend up to a day exploring an area.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home