Tearing and Confuse
Sometimes I wonder what's the search all about. It is simply a concept that I have encountered upon in literature. Metaphysical, spiritual, emotional and easily physical. To some, the sole reason that I am on this search is that I am such a literature prude. I wonder myself. But to go on one is such a compelling feeling. You run away, you question. It is so full of angst.
There were many a times on my Japan travels that I would like to kneel before the benevolent image of Buddha and pray. And most of all, cry. I desire this state of deafening silence to cry. To weep. That would be the greatest gift at this moment in time.
Just allow me to cry without questions.
There were many a times on my Japan travels that I would like to kneel before the benevolent image of Buddha and pray. And most of all, cry. I desire this state of deafening silence to cry. To weep. That would be the greatest gift at this moment in time.
Just allow me to cry without questions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home