HOT!
What is with this terrible weather? I seem to have this hot air conditioner breathing down my neck. It is driving me nuts! I have my hair tied up like an obaasan and nothing works. This annoying presence is still there. Oooo, the supernatural!
Anyway, I can't do anything with this awful locks of mine. I can't snip it. I can neither dye it nor curl it. It is a taboo to do anything to my hair due to dance! Sigh, totally awful. This is the longest I ever had, and the mess is just too much for yours truly to handle. As you all know, moi is a scatter brain and a renowned walking disaster. Long hair is just NOT FOR ME!
I look forward to the day when I can snip it off. Off with the hair! Hooray! Anyway, this mope of my mine has been an avenue for me to vent my anger. I snip it when I am down, or when I am angry. And I am very keen to snip off this dastardly hair of mine this very moment.
As you would know, yours truly have this absolutely weird dream to shave her head BALD. Yes, bald! So come one day, please do not be surprise if you receive an invite to "T's Shaving Her Head Bald Party". Your presents and presence please. :P
Anyway, I can't do anything with this awful locks of mine. I can't snip it. I can neither dye it nor curl it. It is a taboo to do anything to my hair due to dance! Sigh, totally awful. This is the longest I ever had, and the mess is just too much for yours truly to handle. As you all know, moi is a scatter brain and a renowned walking disaster. Long hair is just NOT FOR ME!
I look forward to the day when I can snip it off. Off with the hair! Hooray! Anyway, this mope of my mine has been an avenue for me to vent my anger. I snip it when I am down, or when I am angry. And I am very keen to snip off this dastardly hair of mine this very moment.
As you would know, yours truly have this absolutely weird dream to shave her head BALD. Yes, bald! So come one day, please do not be surprise if you receive an invite to "T's Shaving Her Head Bald Party". Your presents and presence please. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home