Friday, July 14, 2006

Swinging Doors

I was perusing through the pages of Reader Digest as I stumbled upon the highly controversial article about courtesy in the world. Hmm, interesting. Singapore ranks 30th out of 35. No surprises. Rude bunch we are. I am no exception. But there is one thing that gets on my nerves, that is to allow a door to slam into the face of the one behind you. I loathe it. I abhor it. I detest it. I hate it. And I get pretty unforgiving of it.

That damn door is gonna break someone's nose if the impact is great enough. This discourtesy has huge ramfications! Damn it, why can't you hold the bloody door for a second. It wouldn't kill. It isn't just an issue of guys holding the door for girls. Yep, it would be great if guys would do that and spare us the girls the agony of holding the heavy glass door. But I guess it should be a two-way process. Guys too have a right to protect their nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home