Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pottering About

It feels strange to wake up to the silence of empty house. It used to get on me. The silence would be claustrophobic and I would be scrambling to get out of the house. I just wanted to be out, be it alone or with friends. I simply could not bear this suffocating quiet.

But not today, strangely. I am basking in the gentle warm of the morning sun, blogging leisurely away as the music of Jack Johnson filters into my ears. Heart though troubled, but still at tenuous sense of peace. Content.

For all the misery, bitterness and unhappiness that I have brought upon myself over the months, they seem to melt away on this fine morning.

Going out for a run would do me good. Pounding the streets. Letting it all out.

Crying Shame - Jack Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home