Pretty Much Safe
Well, the Emperor gave his approval grudgingly. Well, safe for now. He wants something more executive for the next time. I think I shall heed him this time. I need some executive clothes for presentations.
However, I am getting all hot at the neck with that dress I bought. The more I stare at it, the more unlike a school dress it looks. There are various schools of thought to it. Here are some:
1. The Marilyn Monroe by Mummy - The slight flare of the skirt at the bottom does make it look like one. And the awfully low cut at the front can make it look slutty without a camisole, a piece that I fully intend to wear.
2. The Nun by Sister - She thinks that I look ghastly in that dress.
3. The Party Girl by Mummyy and Me - It does look good enough for a cocktail dress. Careful accessorising will take me to parties.
4. The Garden Party Girl by Me - I think this is the best description of it. Throw on a pair of flats and I will look like a tall girl of 9 jumping about in the gardens with a long flying sash at the back. I love this image.
However, I am getting all hot at the neck with that dress I bought. The more I stare at it, the more unlike a school dress it looks. There are various schools of thought to it. Here are some:
1. The Marilyn Monroe by Mummy - The slight flare of the skirt at the bottom does make it look like one. And the awfully low cut at the front can make it look slutty without a camisole, a piece that I fully intend to wear.
2. The Nun by Sister - She thinks that I look ghastly in that dress.
3. The Party Girl by Mummyy and Me - It does look good enough for a cocktail dress. Careful accessorising will take me to parties.
4. The Garden Party Girl by Me - I think this is the best description of it. Throw on a pair of flats and I will look like a tall girl of 9 jumping about in the gardens with a long flying sash at the back. I love this image.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home