Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Moment of Reckoning


Presently, the feedback for the new dress have not been favourable. And I am PANICKING! The dress costs $90, no refunds or exchange! And if it fails to please the emperor tonight, I may be stripped of the remainding $210. There is always that possibility of happening.

So here are some of the comments:

Sister - Why must you look different from people always? You look awful. You look like you are about to enter the nunnery. ( Likewise, I think that she is sartorially challenged)

Brother - Okay. ( And I had to force it out of him!)

Mother - The dress is really thin. It is too plain. ( I have yet to tell her that it costs a whopping $90! She's gonna baulked! Eek!) And do you think you are Marilyn Monroe?

Shit! On a second thought, it does look like that classic white dress. I can't go to school in that! It is meant to be a school dress, not a party dress! Groan... But there is one saving grace, the sash at the back makes it look really sweet and girly. Keeping my fingers cross. I can't look like a slut in school. Groan...

Some smart dress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home