Wednesday, December 13, 2006

To My Lovely Shao,

Dearest Shao,

I miss you dreadfully, it's so hard to meet you. You are forever busy. I couldn't wait to write this post specially for you. For once this year, I cried caused I missed you terribly and not over him. I was reading through the letter you wrote to me when we were 16 and I missed those days terribly. How we grew! Or perhaps you did and I didn't. For I am still the same old Tania who is forever threatening to throw flour at your wedding. The old girl who is perpetually bickering with you. I love you Shao.

Guess what you wrote in your letter to me:
"P.S. : If we keep in touch, and you mature into a wonderful lady. I may consider sending you an invitation to my wedding as a toilet cleaner or something."
How I miss those girlishly days. How I laugh hard at the memory of Linda and Shwu Li chasing me around school with a lizard. Or the times Linda would snap or unhook my bra. Or the time when Alista and I would make the all dreaded 2.4km run together. The times that I would marvel at our wonderful Christine, ever gentle and brilliant (Still is!) I love you girls. It's a post not just for Shao. But it is a post for you girls, of us.

I wish I am able to go back to the days when life was about school, family, friends and God. Where a broken heart and work was a distant memory. I want to go back to that time so much. To the time where we would see each other daily and laugh hard daily. When bickering was friendly and funny. When all was genuine and true. I love those days.

I miss the silly koi pond in PL that I used to take scant notice of. The rickety purple canteen chairs that we would plop on. The corridor where I would spin freely like a top while we make our way to canteen. (Remember, the juniors thought that I was crack in the brain. How would I love to do that again!) The silly ezlink card payment system. Our Chinese tests where you girls would see me pull out my hairs in frustration. The way that we would crawl underneath the table to make our way out when the route was block by big, heavy school bags. The horrid white belt. Our chemical stained pinafore. I miss it all. I love you all

To my dears: Shao, Chris, Alista, Shwu and Sabrina.(I miss ya, but you are forever such a recluse and choose to hide in your family.) I love you all very much. Take care and have a very Merry Christmas.

Love,
Tania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home