The Things They Do
The kids drive me up the wall, yet some of them can be such angels. I have grown pretty fond of a couple. Surprise! Surprise! But no, I am still leaving that hell hole!
Here's a list of reasons why:
1. I am invisible. They barge in and out of the class like I am an unseen presence.
2. They bring their friends in! And I have no idea if they are members of the class. All faces look foreign to me.
3. Teacher - your perfume stinks!
4. Homework never gets done.
5. When I am speaking to a class of 40, there are only 2 listeners. Thanks a billion.
6. No, I do not want to give you my number. And neither do I want yours.
7. I am not Paris Hilton! Wearing a top-to-toe white does not warrant me that unflattering title.
8. Teacher, I do not want to look at your face. I want to look at the pretty girls in the yearbook.
9. You do not bang your chair to show your displeasure.
10. You do not say thank you at the end of each lesson.
Yup, thanks a billion for making me go...
Here's a list of reasons why:
1. I am invisible. They barge in and out of the class like I am an unseen presence.
2. They bring their friends in! And I have no idea if they are members of the class. All faces look foreign to me.
3. Teacher - your perfume stinks!
4. Homework never gets done.
5. When I am speaking to a class of 40, there are only 2 listeners. Thanks a billion.
6. No, I do not want to give you my number. And neither do I want yours.
7. I am not Paris Hilton! Wearing a top-to-toe white does not warrant me that unflattering title.
8. Teacher, I do not want to look at your face. I want to look at the pretty girls in the yearbook.
9. You do not bang your chair to show your displeasure.
10. You do not say thank you at the end of each lesson.
Yup, thanks a billion for making me go...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home