To My Defence...
Oh well, I am getting lambasted for spending again. Well, I feel guilty too. But the thought of shopping is simply irresistible. Besides, it was my Dad who initiated this shopping spree. I am innocent. *Twiddle my thumbs*.
Well, let's put it this way. He was a little aghast when I came back wearing this top with a low backline. (AN6 buddies, you would have seen it.) And he put his disapproval in an extremely diplomatic and helpful way by offering me money to shop. Thus, making me a very happy girl! But I am feeling indignant, I think it is a perfectly pretty top and my Mum has given her approval. Oh well... Conflict of ideas.
Zipping off to Zara tomorrow to pick out a dress! Wish me luck finding it!.
Well, let's put it this way. He was a little aghast when I came back wearing this top with a low backline. (AN6 buddies, you would have seen it.) And he put his disapproval in an extremely diplomatic and helpful way by offering me money to shop. Thus, making me a very happy girl! But I am feeling indignant, I think it is a perfectly pretty top and my Mum has given her approval. Oh well... Conflict of ideas.
Zipping off to Zara tomorrow to pick out a dress! Wish me luck finding it!.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home