Sunday, December 31, 2006

In Brief

Life's good. Loads have been happening. Fun things. Happy things. A refreshing change from all the crying. (Yup Nic, things will get better. 2007 will be an even better year!) So after this hiatus from blogging, here are summary of the things that have happened in my life:

1. My Dad has saw the light of the day at long last!!! I have a whopping 42 inch LCD television in my living room! How cool can that be! Bring it on girls! We are having a movie marathon in my house one of these days.

2. Been dragged to various matchmaking sessions of late. My darling room mate means well and in her words "attempt to forget the lousy bastard and get a boyfriend who can drive you around in a Mercedes." Yes, I have been driven about in fancy cars of late, it's an interesting experience to sit in those fancy cars and fiddle with their functions at the front. How cool - there's a TV screen in the Mercedes that I sat in. And in the BMW - there is this special screen to assist the driver in parking. (Confession: I like the cars more than the guys. *chuckle*)

3. My shopping expenditure is rocketing. I am in super deep trouble. Shopping with my roomie is always a bad idea, we go crazy. Guess what, we visited Ikea and I came back with a bed table. She went home with seat covers and a lamp.

4. Family has been occupying my time. Out shopping with Gran and Aunties which means meals are paid by them! Wicked!

5. Yes Chris, I am trying to go to church more frequently. Shao will keep an eye on my attendance.

6. LOVE YOU ALL! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home